I made a video showing some of my very simple and quick styles for class! Especially when you’re a commuter like me and have no time to be fancy-shmancy.
These styles were based on the weather in my area which is in between summer and fall 65-75 degrees. Most of my clothes came from stores like fashionova, forever21, macys, and marshalls.
Please enjoy the video :3
I found an extremely CUTE jumpsuit at Dot Reeder in Montclair. Paired with slides, a cute straw bag and shades to blind the haters away, I give you….another favorite outfit that had to be captured !
It was hard to contain myself from taking more than twenty mirror pics, however, I managed to find my best seven (lol)
- Fall is almost here (unfortunately), so it would be best to dress a bit more covered, but show off the feet and arms at best.
- Peachy, earthy and neutral tones are perfect for this time of transition.
- Carry a slightly darker element to balance out the mid-summer vibes using detailing in the purses, shoes and shades.
- Off balance with black, heather grey, navy and deep reds by incorporating them in the form of accessories. (bracelets, belts, head wear, rings, body jewelry, and bags)
- Nudes are neutral for a reason, because they match practically any color, just be careful with brights like yellow, orange, neon, and purple.
Until Next Time, Ashadah Austin xoxo
Hat: HatAttack – Cane Ranger Toast – White Fabric Band Makeup: RMS Beauty
This is by far the first time I have fell in love with a straw hat. I used to have a lot of hair so I didn’t experiment too much with hats. It seems to be easier with a bald head (lol).
I kept the outfit on the bronze side of the spectrum and included some silver jewelry and a pop of light baby blue around the waist.
A bold red lip and simmer eye shadow looks extremely sophisticated against a deep summer tan.
-Until Next Time,
Its the first day of summer ! Lets start with something bright, fresh and new..
One of my favorite outfits with a different take on crops and skirts. Bringing out a very cool and collected summer vibe, showing off some skin and a hint of brightness at the same time !
Top: Forever 21, Skirt: Michael Kors, Bag: Dot Reeder.
Styling Tips: Summer Time
- When styling a black & white stripe skirt, use colors that will also brighten or enhance the skirt. (red, burgundy, orange, yellow, light blue, green)
- Use a solid color with no designs to add a chic element to your outfit, and experiment on accessories: Long earrings, gold, silver, gemstones, etc.
- Neutral bags are always your best choice when pairing it to a color combo. You don’t want the accessories to over power the outfit, but add an extra element to be cohesive altogether.
- Since its summer time, shoes of choice would be a cute flip-flop or neutral colored sandals (clear, nude, skin toned, or matching the accessory colors).
keep it simple, keep it cool-Ashadah Austin
Until Next time! xoxo