Drop – Dead – Gorgeous is the right term for this lovely piece of fine cotton. This jumpsuit was from Dot Reeder boutique in Montclair, NJ; designer is Apiece Apart based out of New York.
Ladies, I did not need a bra for this one, and the silhouette hits all of the right places if you’re 5’9″ like me. In these photos I am wearing a size 8.
The sleeves are puffed and airy, the suit comes with a belt to tie beneath the asymmetrical neckline and POCKETS! Who doesn’t love pockets?
Face & Foot Tips:
Makeup for this outfit would be something very light in the red and peachy spectrum. Experiment with warm tones, brighten the cheeks, light lipstick or gloss, and shimmery shadows.
Footwear for this outfit will go great with silver, nude or a suede heel, sandal and if you’re bold….a silver sneaker!
Until Next Time, Ashadah Austin
Hat: HatAttack – Cane Ranger Toast – White Fabric Band Makeup: RMS Beauty
This is by far the first time I have fell in love with a straw hat. I used to have a lot of hair so I didn’t experiment too much with hats. It seems to be easier with a bald head (lol).
I kept the outfit on the bronze side of the spectrum and included some silver jewelry and a pop of light baby blue around the waist.
A bold red lip and simmer eye shadow looks extremely sophisticated against a deep summer tan.
-Until Next Time,
Its the first day of summer ! Lets start with something bright, fresh and new..
One of my favorite outfits with a different take on crops and skirts. Bringing out a very cool and collected summer vibe, showing off some skin and a hint of brightness at the same time !
Top: Forever 21, Skirt: Michael Kors, Bag: Dot Reeder.
Styling Tips: Summer Time
- When styling a black & white stripe skirt, use colors that will also brighten or enhance the skirt. (red, burgundy, orange, yellow, light blue, green)
- Use a solid color with no designs to add a chic element to your outfit, and experiment on accessories: Long earrings, gold, silver, gemstones, etc.
- Neutral bags are always your best choice when pairing it to a color combo. You don’t want the accessories to over power the outfit, but add an extra element to be cohesive altogether.
- Since its summer time, shoes of choice would be a cute flip-flop or neutral colored sandals (clear, nude, skin toned, or matching the accessory colors).
keep it simple, keep it cool-Ashadah Austin
Until Next time! xoxo
I loveeeeeeee jeans with grey hues, it gives me my fix for the day of my fit.
- This type of hate pairs well with turtle necks, off the shoulders, and crops. Showing the silhouette of the neck is the objective for this look.
- The jean jacket used for this look was cut from the mid section to look cropped. Keeping the jacket unbuttoned with pop out the chest and collar bone.
- High-waist jeans are perfect to keep the body shape and still look classy without showing too much skin. I tied the jean with another jean belt to not take away from the design of the shirt.