I found an extremely CUTE jumpsuit at Dot Reeder in Montclair. Paired with slides, a cute straw bag and shades to blind the haters away, I give you….another favorite outfit that had to be captured !
It was hard to contain myself from taking more than twenty mirror pics, however, I managed to find my best seven (lol)
- Fall is almost here (unfortunately), so it would be best to dress a bit more covered, but show off the feet and arms at best.
- Peachy, earthy and neutral tones are perfect for this time of transition.
- Carry a slightly darker element to balance out the mid-summer vibes using detailing in the purses, shoes and shades.
- Off balance with black, heather grey, navy and deep reds by incorporating them in the form of accessories. (bracelets, belts, head wear, rings, body jewelry, and bags)
- Nudes are neutral for a reason, because they match practically any color, just be careful with brights like yellow, orange, neon, and purple.
Until Next Time, Ashadah Austin xoxo