Always take the time and energy to restore yourself for the next day or new beginning. I find myself doing so, by dedicating a day to just chill, and melt away in my bathtub; that is how I relax on Wednesdays.
Why Take A Bath?
The benefits of taking a bath will alleviate stress, create endorphins, and transform your surroundings into a very relaxing vibe for your body. I recently took my first bath in almost 13 years about a month ago. I never felt so relaxed and gentle, plus the stress went away after feeling so much better about myself. It takes a lot of courage to just appreciate your body, your atmosphere, and to gather your thoughts.
Steps to taking a bath:
- Find a bathtub and run the water with some lushy and lavish bubbles!
- Decorate your tub atmosphere with candles, crystals, flowers, or anything that makes you feel super relaxed and good about yourself! (Even play some music to set the tone)
- Drop in some essential oils, flower pedals and bath bombs !
Things to do during a bath:
- Use a shower jelly, shower gel, or bar of soap to add some silky suds to your skin!
- Meditate! Take this time for your spirit to become aligned! This will also decrease stress level, especially with the crystals around.
- Read a book of your choice.
- Watch a Show that interests you.
- Do a Face, Hair, or Foot Mask.
I chose Wednesdays to relax the most out of the week because it gives me a quick breather before continue the rest of the week. A halfway break to the real break (the weekend). Hump day is the mark of half the week, so it is good to take a breath, relax, and enjoy the moment whenever you can.
My favorite part about taking a bath, especially with Lush products, is that it saves money on water (because it is not running down the drain like the shower), and I get to enjoy myself with only myself. I like using their products because they have fresh ingredients with essential oils. This company also fight against animal testing and donate to numerous charities! (vegan & vegetarian only products)
It is good to give yourself the chance to be alone with your mind and body to really appreciate what you have. You.
Below I have some quick easy videos of how I use the bubble bar and bath bomb in my bath tub!
Until Next Time xoxo