This is a style I am definitely not use to AT ALL….but I gave it a try and here is what I came up with.
How Did I Style?
- I layered a white tube top with a black long-sleeve shirt.
- High-waist skirts are a very chic touch to this look, however high-waist light blue jeans would have been perfect as well.
- I “stole” my mother’s vintage neck scarf that added a pop of color. (These are going to be a big trend coming soon, I can sense it!)
- A delightful hat to add on the chic factor (my bf really likes this hat)
- Pull the outfit all together with some big earrings !
To conclude, do not be afraid to explore style you really wouldn’t like at all! It may surprise you, plus you only live once right?